I’m bored.. Bored to the core.. So I borrowed stole this tag from Arpit.. 😀 😛 Something is better than nothing, always.. Besides, it has a cute name…. So here is The Jhatpat Tag….. 😀
1. Grab the book nearest to u, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
“It seemed to Tracy that Gods were conspiring to do everything they could to overwhelm her with Happiness..” – If Tomorrow Comes, by Sidney Sheldon.
Haven’t we heard a similar dialogue from SRK??? 😕
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
Damn! 😮 My glass of milk.. I would’ve been dead!!!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Aah.. India v/s Sri Lanka 3rd test, 2nd day. Sehwag hitting 40 four’s and 7 six’s.. 284 not out.. A delightful watch! 😀
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
About 12.45 a.m.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1:00 a.m. 😉
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Some one snoring… and trucks in the distance..
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 4.30 p.m. Had some work at my employer’s place..
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
A couple of photographs….
9. What are you wearing?
A capri and a green shirt.. Yes!! I haven’t changed yet! 😛
10. When did you last laugh?
A little while ago.. My dad imitating how certain Hindi News Channel dramatise every insignificant news.. 😆
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock.. A few pictures.. a butterfly and a few insects.. That’s it!!
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah.. Exam question papers.. They were so weird I couldn’t recognise most of them!! :X
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Since I got nothing to do currently… I don’t bother!!
14. What is the last film you saw?
De Dana Dan! How was it? Go & watch it your self!!
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would (be the first thing that) you buy?
Some medicines to bring myself back to senses. (although ironically, if I’m not in my senses I can’t possibly buy medicines….. Hmmmm)
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
For that, first I need to know what all you know/don’t know about me???
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’m not sure if I should answer this.. I have only funny things on mind which I better not disclose. Although, ideally.. ahem! Inequality, poverty, injustice and all other evils!! I would make the world a better place to live in. Amen!
( 😛 😆 😛 )
18. Do you like to Dance?
Not many know about it.. But I’m very passionate about dancing….
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not sure if I would call her that but the name that comes to my mind (dunno why!) is ‘Aarzu..’
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I think I would want a girl… So no thoughts coming to mind…
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Permanently, no! Temporarily might have to.. But I would love to be where I’m.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“We called you mistakenly. You still have years to live with your loved ones…….” 🙂
Ok.. So that was really a Jhatpat Tag.. Even if you don’t enjoy it much.. It was fun doing it jhatpat… So jhatpat se I finish it off here.. so that jhatpat I can sit to watch a film!!! 😀
Oh btw.. Thanks to a friend’s dream.. I came across this Dream Interpretation.. I think its hilarious…
“To dream that a dentist cleans your teeth perfectly, and the next morning you find them dirty, foretells someone you trust will deceive you….” 😆 😆