Britney Spears?? Yea, its her song. But, right now.. its Me who has Done It Again..!!!
Done what..??? Good Question..
I Messed up things.. pretty usual for me!! And I am Proud of myself for that.. 😀 Messing up things is ONE thing that/where/which (Use as & when necessary) :-
- I am regular at.
- I do with complete poise and dignity.
- I am a Pro at.
- There’s no one whose close enough to give me competition..
- I am unstoppable when it comes to MESSing up!
- I am a diversified MESS-er..!! (Mess-er?? uhh!!)
So, basically, I am the Messing-Up Queen.. or Messed-Up Queen, is it..??
What I usually MESS-up??
Another good question!! Cheers!!!
But a very simple one for me!
- My Subjects. For e.g. I usually never know what my last subject is until it becomes utter necessary to know about it and study.
- My exams-dates. I have to keep reminding myself of the dates and timings.
- Not to mention My papers. I usually do not know what to write. Thankfully, you have so many people around to help!!
- Kitchen-chores. I HaRdLy have anything to do with THAT place, but still whenever it is, I MESS up 🙂 You might want to read here for further details.
- All other Types of Things.. (to name a few)
– At a medicine shop, I usually forget the name of the last medicine that I had been sent (unwillingly, of course) to buy. I have to then call up home to ask!!
– Whenever Papa asks me to get some cash out of the ATM, by the time I reach the machine, I either forget the Code, or the amount to be withdrawn!
– When asked to give a glass of Water, its usually the wrong person who gets it. (yea, I am not kidding!!)
– I usually MESS-up the bus numbers. I have to keep asking the conductor if he’s going the same wayas I am!!
– Many a times, I dial the wrong friend.
Absent-mindedness you may call it. But I call it an easy ESCAPE. Most of the people, once they come to know of it, do not ask me for ANY work the next time. – so its good.. 😉
However, sadly, the trick doesn’t work with Moms!! (sigh) She knows I would MESS-up. But she wouldn’t stop asking me to do it! 😐
This post was very spontaneous. So what prompted me to suddenly write this post? Or to re-frame it, What did I MESS-up this time?
Hmm.. nothing much, this time atleast. I was checking out the scores for the Aus-NZ test on Star Cricket. The reception was pathetic. I could not make out the players, as it they were all in Whites.. ( not even Vettori 😦 ) I could only hardly make out the scores dancing in front of me, which was more than enough, because basically, I was watching the India-England match on Neo.
But NO..!! The MESSing-Up DeViL inside took over and I decided to fix the channel by tuning it.
The outcome..?? Shooo!!! The channel disappeared altogether. Mom was delighted! And dad.. he was muttering something I did not get… 😛
He askd me to see what was wrong and to bring the channel back. I obviously wasn’t bothered. And threatened to MESS-up Neo as well.. 😛 He had to do it himself, and now again I can see the dancing scores!!! 😆
Ok, enough for now, England’s at 174/5 after 38th over and I got to see the rest of it. Btw, Aussies – 202/9..
So, bye for now,
Have a MESS-ed Up Day, 😛